Tree Essence Footer Logo

Tree Essence Arborists and Tree Removals 19 Jay Gee Court Nerang, QLD 4211 1300 487 333

Tree Essence Arborists and Tree Removals 19 Jay Gee Court Nerang, QLD 4211 1300 487 333
+1300 487 333

Copyright © 2021 Tree Essence | Arborist Gold Coast


Best tree Services Gold coast by TreeEssance

Our expert arborist team is in Alberton regularly doing tree removals, tree pruning, tree lopping, and other tree services. Check out what other Alberton customers have been saying about us, making us the highest-rated Arborists in Alberton !

Contact us TODAY for:

  • Tree Removal
  • Tree Pruning
  • Palm Services
  • Soil Injection
  • Habitat Creation
  • Stump Grinding
  • Mulch Supplies
  • Decrotive Lighting


00000portrait 00000 burst20191218105235615867

Alberton, Gold Coast, Queensland Tree Data


MetricRating (1 Low – 10 High)
Forestry index3 – Parklands and forests
Water index7 – Nearby river and aquaculture
Palm Trees10%
Other Trees20%



Book the Gold Coast's highest
rated Arborist today

We love additional photos, particularly of the tree(s), access, street frontage, fence lines and whatever else might assist us to understand the nature of the job.


Alberton is a territory of Gold Coast. It has a population of only 576 people as per the 2011 Census. The suburb is surrounded by Albert River in the west and Logan River in the north. Alberton is also farming and at the same time a residential suburb.

Alberton is named Wobbomerijee originally which means “amalagam”, an Indigenous Australian term that meant Wobum (mud) and Mudtheri (sticky).

It is said to be German immigrants who first settled in Alberton back in the 1860s. In the southern bank near the boundary of Albert and Logan Rivers was a town reserve established in 1865.

A sugar plantation, The Ageston, on the Logan River was established from 1866 to 1890s in the area which was described before as one of the finest plants in the Moreton District.

A Lutheran Church was built in Zipfs Road in 1869 in an area which is known as Elkana which means God has created and blessed in a Hebrew term. The area was soon named Alberton which was after Prince Albert, the consort to Queen Victoria. The name Elkana is still being used as Elkana Road.

Big floods hit the area in 1897 and people came to St. Peter’s Church as a refuge for some locals who were affected by the big flood. On the same year, a hotel, The Gem Hotel was built but was destroyed by a big fire in June of 1933.

A ferry service was later then introduced to the area in 1870. A bridge was built in 1876 at Yatala as well as a German school. Another school was established in 1884, known as The Alberton State School.

In 1870, The Alberton Ferry started its operation and transported locals and goods across The Logan River which is situated between Alberton and Carbook. In 1849, it closed its operation due to poor conditions. A tragic loss of all four men on board the plane of the Royal Australian Air Force Seagull flew through the high tension electric cables spanning the river at the Alberton Ferry.

By 2015, the suburb has been known as a residential acreage that was surrounded by sugar cane and prawn farms.


Book the Gold Coast's highest rated Arborist today